Guru studio's dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world. Our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company, is looking for a 3D Modeler who is responsible for bringing our next batch of fantastic projects to life. This role reports to the Asset Supervisor.
- Model appealing production friendly Characters for a television series based on 2D Designs
- Identify problems in 2D Designs and provide well thought our solutions
- Work with Rigging Department to generate blend shapes and pose correction shapes
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule
- Keep current on modeling techniques and technology and propose new tools/methodologies
- 1-2 years experience working as a 3D Modeler
- Extensive knowledge in modeling polygonal objects, using Maya, 3DS Max, and/or art packages
- Demonstrate a strong ability to understand and interpret 2D Character Designs in 3D
- The ideal candidate would have strong practical and digital sculpting skills
- Ability to communicate creatively and technically to your teammates
- Strong 2D Skills is an asset
Please email resumes, reels and blogs to:firstname.lastname@example.org with 3D MODELER in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please advise us if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. Kindly notify us in advance of your requirements. Guru is an equal opportunity employer.
- 3D LIGHTING ARTIST
- Receptionist & Operations Assistant
- Brand Marketing Coordinator
- Location & Prop Designer
- People & Culture Coordinator
- Storyboard Revisionist
- 3D Pre-Vis Artist
- IT Project Coordinator
- Junior General Accountant
- Jr. Desktop Support Technician
- 2D Graphics Designer and Animator
- 3D Surfacer
- 3D RIGGER
- 3D Modeler
- CG Animator
- 3D Layout Artist