IT Project Coordinator
Guru Studio's dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world. Our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company, is looking for an IT Project Coordinator to liaise with senior management and vendors to ensure projects are on time, and within budget and scope. Additionally, the Project Coordinator will acquire project resource specifications and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors, or consultants, to ensure projects go according to plan. This position requires that the IT budget is maintained and updated according to forecasted project needs and resources. This role reports directly to the Director of IT.
- Accomplish Information Technology project goals by coordinating and ensuring required pre-established milestones are being met as directed.
- Works within the defined project scope, goals and deliverables the support business goals in accordance with senior management and stakeholders
- Ensure the estimated resources and participants needed to achieve project goals are on track and report status updates back to Director of IT
- Assists Director of IT with technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user requirements
- Coordinating established schedules of staff resources and timetables
- Verifies project application results by conducting system audits and tests of technologies implemented.
- Preserves studio assets by back-up procedures and information security and control structures
- Develop and deliver progress reports, project scope changes and project completion documentation
- Maintain and update IT budget with changes or additional new projects forecasts
- 4+ Years in an IT Operations and resource planning role within the media and entertainment industry
- An understanding of Project Management processes
- Technical understanding of quality assurance, knowledge management, testing and deployment
- Working knowledge of ITIL best practices
- The ability to coordinate project implementation schedules
- Excellent communication, writing and planning skills required
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
Please email resumes to email@example.com with IT Project Coordinator in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.
- 3D LIGHTING ARTIST
- Receptionist & Operations Assistant
- Brand Marketing Coordinator
- Location & Prop Designer
- People & Culture Coordinator
- Storyboard Revisionist
- 3D Pre-Vis Artist
- IT Project Coordinator
- Junior General Accountant
- Jr. Desktop Support Technician
- 2D Graphics Designer and Animator
- 3D Surfacer
- 3D RIGGER
- 3D Modeler
- CG Animator
- 3D Layout Artist