People & Culture Coordinator
Guru Studio is a creative-focused entertainment company renowned for developing and producing internationally acclaimed and highly successful shows including the #1 US preschool smash-hit and consumer products phenomenon, Paw Patrol™, in collaboration with Spinmaster and Nick Jr., Mattel’s Ever After High, from the creators of Monster High; and its own original preschool series Justin Time, winner of the 2014 Canadian Screen Award and nominee for a prestigious Emmy® Award and six Annie Awards.
About the Position:
This is an entry level position and we are looking for an enthusiastic team member with strong organization and administrative skills with the desire to learn and grow. This position reports to the Manager, People & Culture and assist our Talent & Casting Recruiter. We work in a fast paced and changing environment, so responsibilities will vary day to day and will require flexibility, a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and assist.
This is a 6 month contract with the opportunity to turn into full-time. It is a great opportunity to gain valuable recruitment and human resource experience! Join our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animation studio today!
- Provide assistance during the orientation and onboarding process
- Schedule and attend interviews: gather feedback and update Talent & Casting Recruiter
- Keep track of all applicant correspondence through SmartRecruiters
- Work in collaboration with design team to ensure Orientation Booklet is up to date
- Assist in maintaining the HRIS and ensuring employee data is up to date: salary, sick days, reporting structure, productions, etc
- Update job description and job postings
- Update and maintain Organization Chart
- Ensure new employees complete the required training under the Health and Safety Act & AODA training and program development
- Assist with internal training coordination and ad hoc projects
- Perform other employee related administrative and recruiting tasks as needed
- University / College degree, or equivalent working experience required
- 1 - 2 years experience working in customer service
- Experience in the animation / entertainment space is considered a major asset
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize various tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while paying attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Team player is a must
Please email resumes, reels and blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org with PEOPLE & CULTURE COORDINATOR in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please advise us if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. Kindly notify us in advance of your requirements Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.
- 3D LIGHTING ARTIST
- Receptionist & Operations Assistant
- Brand Marketing Coordinator
- Location & Prop Designer
- People & Culture Coordinator
- Storyboard Revisionist
- 3D Pre-Vis Artist
- IT Project Coordinator
- Junior General Accountant
- Jr. Desktop Support Technician
- 2D Graphics Designer and Animator
- 3D Surfacer
- 3D RIGGER
- 3D Modeler
- CG Animator
- 3D Layout Artist